Sees Strength is performance training that uses state of the art training methods for self-improvement and athletic development. We place a premium on proper movement and exercise technique while adding intensity over time. This time tested method ensures constant progress while decreasing injury risk and improving durability.
Sees Strength offers 3 different styles of programs that make a perfect fit for high level athletes or just a parent who wishes they could be more active with their children!
Adult Fitness Class
Coming Soon! Inquire within.
Semi-Private Training/Athletic Development
- Individuals who have movement limitations or muscle imbalances and require special programming and coaching.
- Those who want the benefits of personal training, but cannot afford the “1 on 1” price.
- Individuals who have very specific training goals.
What it offers:
- A comprehensive assessment to identify any movement limitations that could affect performance or injury risks
- Clients get coached through a program that is based on their own goals and assessment findings to maximize results
- Training sessions are approximately 1 hour and are capped at a 3:1 client/coach ratio
- In-time and weekly auto-regulation of training to maximize results
Personal Training + Weekly Program Design
- Clients who have severe movement limitations and injury history.
- Pro-Athletes or anyone who’s body is their livelihood and require the coach’s undivided attention.
- Athletes who need high quality programming outside of regular training sessions.
What it offers:
- A 60 minute 1 on 1 training session.
- Programming that is based on their own goals and assessment findings to maximize results.
- Program design for outside of regular training sessions.
- A comprehensive assessment to identify any movement limitations that could affect performance or injury risks.
- In-time and weekly auto-regulation of training to maximize results.